Tuesday, November 8, 2011

School

Ok so I need someone to rave to. There is a SUPER annoying guy in my science class and the teacher HAD to put him at MY table!!! He is sooooo nosy, in channel 1 time, which is in the first 15 mins of class you can do whatever you want, so I was doodling and showing my friend who sits next to me. Well it was kind of private and he started staring at my paper!!!! He even had the nerve to ask me about it. I told him that it was my private business and to butt out. GOSH, ok I think I'm done ranting. Your probably wondering what the note says but as I said its kind of private so if I see anyone in person and they ask me about it I'll tell them, deal?? Please comment everyone, I need some support :D The only person commenting is Noelle :( If anyone else reads my blog will they please make themselves known. (oh and I'm not talking about total strangers who randomly found my blog, I'm talking about my friends)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, guess what?? It's me again!!!
Your faithful commenter :D
You need to visit, I have a bag of your stuff from last time under my bed just waiting for a little attention. :)
Oh and ya, everyone, comment!!!

Anisha said...

:D I know, hopefully I'll be able to visit for christmas vacation.