Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bye Bye

;( I had to get rid of my puppy ;( It was my fault because I didn't take it out completely regularly because sometimes I forgot and stuff and it pooped and peed in the house alot and that became a habit for it so it stank the house up and I had to get rid of it. My mom said that if we didn't have carpet it would be different but since we do it just doesn't work. I am sad about it, but at least it went to a good home. It went to this guy at my mom's restaurant work that's been wanting to get a dog for his mom but hasn't had the money. We just gave it to him and they were sooooo happy. Mom said that we are going to wait a while and then get a cat or a bird or something more apartment/carpet friendly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sad.
But I knew you should have gotten one of our kittens!! :)
Maybe our cats will have babies again....

Anisha said...

Maybe, I can't wait till I get my new animal. I'm so sad Max left.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I bet.