Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fever

I have a bad fever, I feel HORRIBLE. I am like 100.4 well, I guess its not thaaat bad but last night it was 102.9 so that was pretty bad, I almost never stop coughing and it's the weekend. :( please pray for me to get better soon I don't like being sick, apparently I have the flu which I hear can last up to a month so please pray I'm better at least by Wednesday. Thanks everyone, I need someone to talk to :( mom won't let me use skype because she has some important stuff and she needs to keep in contact with someone. Please comment it will make me feel a little better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will be praying for you.
Btw, you shouldn't post things about financial stuff on blogs or anything else for that matter. So if I were you I would take that down. ;)

Anisha said...

ok and txs for praying