Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time, here are some random pics I saw on my ds and I decided to show them to you, I actually don't have space for all of them on one post so I will put up another post for the rest.





There's my best attempt at puppy dog eyes, what do you think.


They were playing the dumbest game EVER and it was hard to get them to stop playing long enough for a picture, so I didn't :D






School time! (boring)


Its awesome how they said we look alike.


Awesomest picture EVER!!! Noelle drew on it, I just posed.


I'm a old gypsy man lol


I'm so sad ;( jk






This is 2 separate pics, one of me and one of Noelle. And we merged them together :D


LOL


It looks like she is gagging me :D Its really my hand.


GREEN TONGUES (bet you can't get any better than that lol jk)






In this one I tried to make myself look like a mentally ill person, did I do a good job??? (P.S. I swear I'm NOT trying to make fun of them, I was just bored)


LOL did you guys know that I have a Siamese twin that's usually invisible jk


My mom looks like a alien there doesn't she LOL


This is 2 separate pics 1 of me and 1 of my mom and we merged them together.




This is ME I look totally different don't I LOL

3 comments:

Anisha said...

Oh I forgot to say, Please PLEASE comment everyone.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, you posted THOSE??!!!
Haha, that was fun!!!
The gagging one is great!

Anisha said...

ikr lol I ddn't have anything else to post and I knew I was LONG overdue so I posted those :D