Saturday, October 16, 2010

Light it Up Party

I went to this awesome glow in the dark party called light it up, and since I am in student council I helped plan it and come up with the theme and the name and such. It was really fun and you could by little snacks and we made the decorations the day before and since the party was from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM We came at 5:45 PM to set everything up. The ticket to get into the dance was $5 and we already sold them so people would come in with there ticket and the tickets came with a glow in the dark stick for a necklace or bracelet so we in student council cracked all the sticks and made them into bracelets or necklaces depending on how long the stick was. My mom was one of the parents selling the snacks. I couldn't take pictures cause it was to dark, but I had lots of fun.