Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Little Boy Justin

There once was a little boy named Justin, He was in "The Family International" and he really liked candy, but his mom and dad would not let him have candy. So, one night he took his backpack which had only his wallet and a little money inside his wallet and he walked a mile or so into the forest, where he found a candy store. He thought, "I need to have some candy." So, he went into the store and spent all his money on candy. He ate some of the candy and he got full so he decided to save some of the candy for later.
He went home and put the candy under his pillow. In the morning after he ate some candy he didn't feel good, he knew he had to tell his dad about the candy. After he told his dad his dad said, "son, I am glad you told me that you took the candy. I want to think about it for a little while, I think that you have had enough trouble already, just go and lie down and I will talk to mom about it." Later his dad came to check on him He said, "I talked to mom about what happened and I think that you already learned your lesson and you won't do it again. I love you! Come give me a hug."

The End
Story written by: Anisha R. Marraudino

3 comments:

Tory said...

I don't mean any offence, but why would there be a candy shop in the forest?

Abi said...

Nice story, Nini!
Tory, what forest have you ever in your life been in that does not have a candy shop?!

Anisha said...

ha