Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ice-skating Fun

A few months ago (When we were in America) we went ice-skating. It was my third time to go ice-skating. I was so happy! We were freezing and 2 babies were there. They were wrapped in billions of blankets. Us kids each got a blanket too. One of the babies went to sleep, but the other one we were considering taking him on the ice, of course we didn't, he was a little too young for that but now he is old enough.
At first the Ice-skating staff gave almost everyone figure skates, but would give them hockey skates if they asked. so, I got figure skates, because it was the only skates I had ever used, but my feet started hurting in them. I wanted to try the other kind of skates (also because my mom had that kind of skate), so I went to the guy and asked him for hockey skates, he handed me a red pair of sorta like tennis shoes skates. I tried them on and tried to go ice-skating with them. At first they were hard to manage, but when I got the hang of it, it was easier than the figure skates, so I had lots of fun.

No comments: